These Terms & Conditions of Use (the Terms) set out the Terms by which you may make use of our website wasteout.co.uk (the Website). Use of the Website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use the Website.
It is important that you carefully read these Terms before you use the Website, as they apply to your use of the Website. Please feel free to download or print a copy of these Terms for your own future reference. It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of the nature of these Terms and how they may affect your use of the Website.
By using the Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should exit the Website immediately and we request that you do not use our service.
WasteOut is a trading name of GoConvert Solutions Limited. GoConvert Solutions Limited is licensed by the Information Commissioners Office, (Registration Number ZA774715), Registered in the UK.
Wasteout.co.uk is owned and operated by GoConvert Solutions Limited
We are not a provider or advisor for products and/or services listed on this website and therefore We will not provide solutions or advice directly to You; We provide an online referral service, We will introduce You to Providers of the products and/or services. By submitting an enquiry through Our Website, You will be giving Your consent for GoConvert Solutions Limited to pass your details to one of the Providers on Our panel, each of which is listed before you submit an enquiry form on our website. We will present Your enquiry in real time to one or more of Our Providers. It is important to understand that We may be paid a fee by the Provider for introducing You to them. There is no obligation for You to take up the service with them. You should read their conditions carefully and make a responsible decision on whether You believe their service is right for You. If You have any questions or are unsure You should contact the Provider before taking out any service with them.
Accessing the website
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service which we provide on the Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
Intellectual property rights
- All Intellectual Property Rights (including, without limitation, all database rights, rights in designs, rights in know-how, patents and rights in inventions (in all cases whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply for registration) and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction) in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in or to this website belong to GoConvert Solutions Limited or its licensed source. All rights of GoConvert Solutions Limited in such Intellectual Property Rights are hereby reserved.
- You may print off a copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Accuracy of Information
- GoConvert Solutions Limited does not represent that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
- We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been posted will be deemed to signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
We cannot guarantee that the Provider will offer a solution. This may be as a result, directly or indirectly, of a systems problem, issues which are unforeseeable or outside of Our control or that of the Providers, or because information has been provided incorrectly. Accordingly, We shall not be liable for any loss You may suffer unless We have been negligent or not acted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or unless otherwise required by UK law. In the event that You do not use this form with reasonable care and in accordance with these terms and conditions or We discover or are notified that You are using this form fraudulently, We, and or, the Provider reserve the right to charge You for any reasonable costs that We may incur in taking action to stop You using the form and recover any monies owed as a result of Your activities.
Unless stated otherwise We may contact You via means of telephone, SMS, post or email to provide information and alerts relating to Your application and or services We think may be of interest to You.
Information provided by You must always be true and accurate, as misleading information will be regarded as a breach of Our terms and is likely to breach any agreement You have entered into with a Provider. Misleading information may also result in the instigation of criminal procedures against You.
The website & form is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom. These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Your Right to be Forgotten / Erasure of Your Personal Information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all individuals have the right to request the deletion or removal of personal data (the right to be forgotten) under the following circumstances:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed.
- When the individual withdraws consent.
- When the individual objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing.
- The personal data was unlawfully processed (i.e. otherwise in breach of the GDPR).
- The personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of information society services to a child.
There are some circumstances where the right “to be forgotten” does not apply i.e. where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
If you wish to request your “right to be forgotten” please email: [email protected]
Our marketing partners will also be informed of your request
We endeavour to make every effort to ensure Our service to You is excellent; however, if You wish to make a formal complaint, please send Your complaint via email to [email protected]